TSD01-01 Two Way Push Pull Syringe Pump
● Lead Fluid TSD01-01 is a small flow, high precision, can be continuous transmission liquid syringe pump.
● Durable mechanical transmission design, long life and good reliability. Screw fixation using special high precision aviation bearing alternatives to traditional copper, longer service life and high precision.
● High resolution color LCD, touch screen is convenient fast set parameters, multiple light clear confirmed its working state.
● Support for multiple syringe to choose, to meet the requirements of different experimental flow and high precision control,and protection agencies and alarm mechanism.
● RS485 communication, support the MODBUS protocol, wide range power input, adapt to various occasions.
• It can assemble two syringes, through several tube-line connection, realize continuous transmission liquid
• A variety of working mode
• Color touch screen, LCD display, convenient operation
• LF-Touch-OS software system
• Support screen lock, key mute operation
• Button with indicator light， clearly working state
• Support a variety of standard syringe, customize syringe
• High precision control
• Syringe protection and traffic jam alarm
• RS485 communication, support the MODBUS protocol
• External signal control start-stop and direction
• wide range voltage power input
• All-metal anti-static, anti-corrosion spraying process housing
|Woke mode||infuse, withdraw, infuse/withdraw, withdraw/infuse, continuous mode|
|Display mode||44.3 inch color LCD, displays the transfer liquid volume, remaining liquid
volume, flow rate, running direction, syringe specifications on screen,
animation shows the running status
|Operation mode||touch screen + mask button|
|Accuracy||error≤±0.35%(≥30%of pump stroke)|
|Linear force||>20kgf，linear force adjustable|
|Advance per microstep||0.15625μm/μstep|
|Slowly moving speed||1μm/min|
|Fastest moving speed||150mm/min|
|External Control||External 24V signal input control start-stop, work state signal output|
|Environment||temperature 5～40℃，relative humidity<80%|
Reference Table of Syringe Specifications and Flow Rate
|Syringe size||Syringe ID (mm)||Min (nL/min)||Max (mL/min)|
Schematic diagram of continuous flow principle
Above flow parameters are obtained by using silicone tube to transfer pure water under normal temperature and pressure, in actually it is effected by specific factors such as pressure, medium, etc. Above for reference only.
Statement：The final explanation right of above information belongs to Lead Fluid.