WT300F High-precision Dispensing Peristaltic Pump
Lead Fluid WT300F Peristaltic pump is mainly suitable for high-precision filling of 0.1~200ml liquid, and the filling accuracy range is ± 0.5~1%; Driven by a DC brushless motor, with a color high-definition LCD display and touch screen operation, it can directly input parameters such as filling liquid volume, running flow rate, and working frequency. It can be manually operated or used in conjunction with an automatic filling production line.
• Color LCD display, touch screen and button operation,easy to operate.
• Four working mode: flow rate mode, volume dispensing, time dispensing, copy dispensing, suitable for different working requirements.
• Each dispensing mode can store five groups of working parameters. Simply select when using.
• Start/stop, reversible direction, full speed, adjust speed, state memory (power-down memory).
• Display and control flow rate, accumulate dispensing volume automatically functions.
• High precision DC brushless servo drive, large torque, high efficiency, and maintenance free.
• The deceleration curve, suction angle, and speed can be set to reduce the impact force at the outlet and prevent splashing and dripping.
• With intelligent flow calibrating function, adjust flow errors at any time.
• Wizard style operation prompt, simple and fast operation.
• Intelligent temperature-control cooling fun reduces working noise.
• Can accept various external control signals to control start/stop, working direction, and speed adjustment, optically coupled isolator.
• The working status of start/stop, working direction, current speed, etc. can be output.
• RS485 communication, new MODBUS protocol, available in three modes: RTU, ASCII, and TCP, making it easy to connect with various control devices.
• Super anti-interference feature, wide input voltage range, acceptable for the complex power environment.
• 304 stainless steel shell, seamless welding process,easy to clean, corrosion resistant.
• Suitable for various specifications and materials of tubes, meeting the requirements of FDA, USP, and GMP certification.
Above flow parameters are obtained by using silicone tube to transfer pure water under normal temperature and pressure, in actually using it is effected by specific factors such as pressure, medium etc. Above for reference only.