Gear pumps, dispensing gear pumps, and precision gear pumps are essential components in various industries, offering efficient and reliable fluid transfer solutions. In this article, we will explore the applications of these three types of gear pumps and their benefits.
Working principle of gear pump
Gear pump is a rotary pump that depends on the working volume change and movement formed between the pump cylinder and the meshing gear to transport liquid or pressurize it. Composed of two gears, the pump body and the front and back cover of two closed Spaces, when the gear rotates, the volume of the space on the side of the gear off from small to large, forming a vacuum, the liquid inhalation, the volume of the space on the gear meshing side from large to small, and the liquid squeezed into the pipeline. The suction cavity and the discharge cavity are separated by the meshing lines of the two gears. The pressure at the outlet of the gear pump depends entirely on the resistance at the pump outlet.
Structural characteristics of gear pump
- Good self-priming performance
- The direction of the suction bar depends entirely on the rotation direction of the pump shaft
- The theoretical flow rate is determined by the size and speed of the working parts, and has nothing to do with the discharge pressure. Discharge pressure is related to the pressure of the load
- Simple structure, low price, less wearing parts (no need to set the suction valve), impact resistance, reliable work, can be directly connected with the motor (no need to set the deceleration device);
- There are many friction surfaces, it is not appropriate to discharge liquid containing solid particles, and it is appropriate to discharge oil.
Gear pumps are positive displacement pumps that use gears to move fluid from the inlet to the outlet. They are commonly used in applications where a constant flow rate is required, such as in the oil and gas industry, water treatment plants, and chemical processing. Gear pumps are known for their durability, high efficiency, and low maintenance requirements.
The significance of micro gear pump
Micro gear pump is a small mechanical device that plays a crucial role in various industries. It is widely used for precise fluid transfer and metering applications. This article aims to provide an overview of micro gear pumps, their working principle, and their significance in different fields.
Micro gear pump advantages and applications
- One significant advantage of micro gear pumps is their ability to handle both low and high viscosity fluids with ease. They are capable of pumping liquids ranging from water-like consistency to highly viscous substances such as oils or adhesives. This versatility makes them indispensable in industries like pharmaceuticals, chemical processing, food production, automotive manufacturing, and many others.
- In pharmaceutical applications, micro gear pumps are utilized for drug delivery systems where precise dosing is critical. Their compact size allows integration into portable medical devices while maintaining accuracy and reliability. Additionally, these pumps find application in laboratory equipment for sample analysis or liquid handling processes.
Why choose precision gear pump
Precision gear pumps are similar to traditional gear pumps but have a higher level of accuracy and precision. They are used in applications where precise flow control and low-pressure operation are required, such as in the semiconductor industry and in fuel injection systems. The high precision and reliability of precision gear pumps make them an excellent choice for critical applications.
Advantages of precision gear pumps
- Easy to operate, small size, strong reliability
- The flow range is 15~2700ml/min
- Resistant to impact loads
- Transmission smoothness is higher than most other pump classes
- Strong self-suction, pumping pressure up to 1.4Mpa
- It can transmit most solvents and has good corrosion resistance
Finally, gear pumps, micro gear pumps, and precision gear pumps each have their unique advantages and applications. Gear pumps offer high efficiency and durability, while micro gear pumps provide precision and versatility. Precision gear pumps are ideal for applications requiring exceptional accuracy and control. Whether you are working in the oil and gas industry, medical field, or semiconductor manufacturing, the right gear pump can make a significant impact on the efficiency and reliability of your operations.