Stepper Motor OEM Peristaltic Pump
1. Generally, the accuracy of the stepping motor is 3-5% of the stepping and it cannot be accumulated.
2. The maximum temperature allowed on the surface of the stepper motor OEM peristaltic pump. The high temperature of the stepper motor will first demagnetize the magnetic material of the motor, resulting in a drop in torque and even loss of step. Therefore, the maximum temperature allowed on the surface of the motor should depend on the demagnetization point of different motor magnetic materials. Generally speaking, the demagnetization point of magnetic materials is above 130 degrees celsius. Some are even as high as 200 degrees celsius, so the surface temperature of the stepper motor is completely normal at 80-90 degrees celsius.
3. The torque of the stepper motor OEM peristaltic pump decreases as the speed increases. When the stepper motor transfers, the inductance of each phase winding of the motor will form a back electromotive force. The higher the frequency, the greater the reverse potential. Under its action, the phase current of the motor decreases as the frequency (or speed) increases, resulting in a decrease in torque.
4. The stepper motor OEM peristaltic pump can run normally at low speed, but if it is higher than a certain speed, it cannot start, and there is a whistling sound. The stepper motor has a technical parameter: No-load start frequency. That is, the pulse frequency that the stepper motor can start normally under no-load condition. If the pulse frequency is higher than this value, the motor cannot start normally, and may lose steps or stall. Under load, the starting frequency should be lower. If you want to make the motor rotate at high speed, the pulse frequency should have an acceleration process, that is, the starting frequency is low, and then it is accelerated to the desired high frequency (the motor speed is increased from low speed to high speed). With its remarkable characteristics, stepper motors play a major role in the era of digital manufacturing. With the development of different digital technologies and the improvement of stepper motor technology, stepper motors will be applied in more fields.
5. Brushed DC Servo Motor- Low cost of motor, simple structure, high starting torque, wide speed range, easy to control, maintenance required, but easy to maintain (change carbon brushes), cause electromagnetic interference, requirements for the environment. Therefore, it can be used in general industrial and civil occasions that are sensitive to cost.
6. Brushless DC Servo Motor- Small size of motor, light weight, large output, fast response, high speed, small inertia, smooth rotation and stable torque. It is easy to realize intelligence, and its electronic commutation method is flexible, which can be square wave commutation or sine wave commutation. The motor is maintenance-free and there is no carbon brush loss, high efficiency, low operating temperature, low noise, small electromagnetic radiation, long life, and can be used in various environments.