The high accuracy of peristaltic pump is one of the characteristics of the pump. The higher the accuracy, the more accurate the filling is. But what is high accuracy? Let’s introduce it to you.
Precision is the precision degree of liquid filling in the filling process of peristaltic pump. So how is the precision of peristaltic pump determined? The precision of the peristaltic pump=(maximum actual filling volume – minimum actual filling volume)/the average value of the filling volume after multiple filling. Through this formula, we can get the specific filling precision of the peristaltic pump. Of course, this precision refers to the precision in the filling process, not the hanging result.
In addition, it should be noted that in order to achieve higher accuracy when producing pumps, it is recommended to use servo motors, which have higher filling accuracy than stepper motors.
Matters needing attention
1. The peristaltic pump hose with slightly thicker wall thickness shall be used when selecting the pump hose.
2. Peristaltic pump hose with slightly larger inner diameter shall be used appropriately.
3. Reduce the rotational speed of the peristaltic pump as much as possible, and the rotational speed is usually controlled within 50 rpm.
4. Regularly check and replace the pump hose in advance to prevent the pump tube from breaking.
5. When selecting the peristaltic pump, try to select the peristaltic pump head that can resist glue and corrosion and has good structural strength. In terms of driver selection, it is better to select the peristaltic pump with flow display function and correction function.
6. The inlet and outlet hoses of the peristaltic pump shall be as short as possible.