FG601S-A3 Frequency Conversion Explosion-Proof Motor Peristaltic Pump
Max Number of Channels:
Send Email To Us
FG601S-A3 Frequency Conversion Explosion-proof Motor Peristaltic Pump
Special explosion-proof pump head design, more safety and reliable, motor comprehensive protection, wide speed range. Special reducer design, lower speed, larger torque.
Flow range: 1000-13000 ml/min
Speed range:72-600 rpm
Pump head: YZ35
Display function: Frequency converter display the Hz or flow rate (analogue)
• Industrial grade AC frequency conversion explosion-proof motor (ExdIIBT4), with special pump head, safe and reliable.
• External frequency conversion control, with functions such as adjust speed, start-stop, reversible direction, analog adjust speed, RS485 communication.
• Stepless speed, speed range 72rpm～600rpm, speed resolution 2rpm.
• Split design, the driver is separated from the frequency conversion, suitable for a variety of working environment.
• Suitable for high flow rate pump head.
• IP55, suitable for complex working environmen.
• The standard frequency conversion is not explosion-proof and cannot be placed in a flammable and explosive environment.
1. Industrial grade explosion-proof frequency conversion is optional .
2. Protective shell can be installed.
3. Customizable all-in-one model.
|Display Function||Frequency converter display the Hz or flow rate (analogue)|
|Adjust speed||Frequency converter stepless speed （standard frequency converter motor without connection cable)|
|Speed Resolution||0.1Hz (corresponding speed 2rpm)|
|Control Function||Adjust speed, start/stop, reversible direction, analog speed control, RS485 communication|
|Speed Accuracy Error||＜±3%|
|Power Supply||3 phase 380V 50HZ|
|Working Condition||Temperature 0 ～ 40℃, relative humidity＜80%|
|IP Grade||IP55（(only drive）|
Pump Head and Tube
Single Channel Flow Rate (mL/min)
Above flow parameters are obtained by using silicone tube to transfer pure water under normal temperature and pressure, in actually it is effected by specific factors such as pressure, medium, etc. Above for reference only.