Lead Fluid WG600S industrial variable speed peristaltic pump has stainless steel shell, suitable for large-flow liquid transmission in industrial places. Driven by brushless DC motor, maintenance-free, stronger power; with basic functions such as start-stop, reversible direction, full speed, adjust speed, state memory, etc., it can be cascaded with dual pump heads. RS485 communication, compatible with Modbus protocol, it is easier to connect with other control equipment such as computer, man-machine interface, PLC, etc.
How to clean stainless steel peristaltic pump?
The main components of stainless steel usually contain metal elements such as chromium, nickel, molybdenum, and titanium. Conventional products use non-magnetic stainless steel. This non-magnetic stainless steel material does not affect the stable operation of internal parts, and the filling flow accuracy is more accurate.
Stainless steel surface treatment method
1. According to the complexity of stainless steel products and user requirements, the mirror gloss can be obtained by mechanical polishing, chemical polishing, electrochemical polishing and other methods respectively. After using for a long time.
2. Pay attention to wiping, you can wipe the whole after use to ensure the overall smoothness.
1. On the premise of satisfying the flow rate during model selection, the pump speed can be reduced to below 300 rpm. The flow of the pump is determined by the speed of the impeller, and if it is rotated too fast, the loss of the hose will be increased. Therefore, you can choose a pump with a larger diameter of hose, thereby reducing the speed of the pump.
2. The inlet of the hose should be as short as possible, and the joint and diameter of the hose should not be lower than the diameter of the stuck hose installed in the pump head. The suction of the pump is caused by the rebound of the pump tube. If the tubing, especially the inlet hose is too long or the diameter becomes smaller, the resistance at the suction end will be too large, which will block the rebound of the pump tube, resulting in a large loss of actual flow. Also, if the diameter of the outlet hose becomes smaller or the hose is too long, since the discharge pressure of the pump is usually small, when the discharge resistance is too large, the output flow will be reduced.
3. Regularly check the wear of the hose when using the pump. Because the hose is a consumable part, if it is damaged, it will cause liquid leakage. Therefore it is necessary to check regularly.
4. When choosing a peristaltic pump, pay attention to whether the liquid being transported will corrode the peristaltic pump hose. Due to the variety of liquids to be transported, no hose can withstand all the liquids, so you need to determine your own liquid type, and you can Lead Fluid’s technicians for selection.