1.The pump should be placed smoothly to reduce vibration and noise.
2. There is a flexible or rigid sub-section (about 80~100 cm) between the outlet flange of the peristaltic pump and the hose link, so that the hose can be replaced.
3. When the pump starts, there’re no needs to prime the pump. Therefore, the installation height of the pump can be above the material level, and auxiliary pipelines and starting facilities are not required, but the height difference should not exceed 20 meters.
4. The medium being transmitted has a high viscosity, many particles, easy to precipitate and poor fluidity, the pump is usually installed under the material.
5. When using the pump, pay attention should be paid to reducing elbows (especially right-angle elbows). In general, the outlet pipe diameter is the same as the hose diameter. For materials with long pipelines, high viscosity and poor fluidity, the outlet pipe diameter should be 1.2-1.3 times the diameter of the pump hose.
6. The inlet and outlet of the pump are in the same direction of the pump, and the inlet and outlet of the pump are interchangeable, which is determined by the user according to the piping and actual conditions.
7. The electrical installation should be equipped with forward and reverse buttons for maintenance, pipe replacement and self-cleaning.
8. The inlet and outlet of the pump are not allowed to install check valves.
9. The outlet of the peristaltic pump should be Installed with a pressure gauge to monitor the movement of the pump.