Peristaltic pump wildly used in packing industry, especially in gassho machine. What is gassho machine used for? Gassho machine, the high speed gluing machine, mainly used for the production process of shrink film and shrink label. The film material is formed into a roll and tape-shaped packaging material, and the position of the palm is bonded by glue, and then rolled.
At present, there are two main problems:
1. When the machine starts running, the glue supply is insufficient, and there is less glue or glue breaks.
2. The external control of the peristaltic pump is seriously disturbed during high-speed operation, resulting in unstable rotation speed. Affect the glue quality.
3. If the glue liquid contacts the pump wheel, it will contaminate the pump wheel and the contact surface, and it is not easy to clean.
4. Once a problem occurs, debugging will become troublesome.
What are the benefits of pumping glue with peristaltic pump?
1. Peristaltic glue pumps have the ability to self-prime and transfer high viscosity fluids. The high speed automatic glue dispenser machine provides glue for the bonding of PVC,PET film, which requires uniform and stable glue supply, and the glue application speed is synchronized with the film feed speed.
2.The characteristics of the peristaltic pump allow the glue to run only in the pump tube, ensuring the cleanliness of the glue.
3.The transmission volume of the glue can be controlled by adjusting the speed of the peristaltc pump, and the overall operation is simple.
4. The structure of the pump is simple, only composed of pump head, hose and driver, which is easy to operate.
5. When replacing accessories, only the hose needs to be replaced, and the low maintenance cost.
Lead Fluid peristaltic pump
Precautions for using peristaltic pump
In order to ensure your use, we still recommend that you read the following
1. When selecting the pump tube, use a peristaltic pump tubing with a slightly thicker wall.
2. Appropriately use a peristaltic pump tubing with a slightly larger inner diameter.
3. Reduce the speed of the peristaltic pump as much as possible, usually the speed is controlled within 50rpm.
4. Regularly check and replace the pump tube in advance to prevent the pump tube from breaking.
5. When choosing a peristaltic pump, try to choose a peristaltic pump head that can resist glue and corrosion, and has a good structural strength. In terms of driver selection, it is best to choose a peristaltic pump with flow display function and calibration function.
6. The inlet and outlet tubing of the peristaltic pump are as short as possible.
7. Pay attention to prevent clogging